Customer Service Representative
- LocationHunter Valley, Australia
- Job typeFull time
Overall Objective of role
To provide a professional and efficient customer support/service function for all client projects, in line with client contractual requirements.
- Answers phones and respond to Customers’ requests.
- Determines appropriate actions to be taken on the customer’s behalf, which may include problem determination, complaint management, and appropriate next steps to any requests, questions or concerns made by the customer. Informs customer of those appropriate next steps and works with customer to achieve a resolution
- Record required information accurately and efficiently, follows data integrity standards and guidelines. This includes ad-hoc project and pilot work/campaigns.
- Ensures KPIs are understood and achieved
- Compliance with Sykes Core Values, Code of Conduct and other legislative requirements inclusive of Australian Financial Services License (AFSL), Privacy Act, Trade Practices Act, Equal Employment Opportunity and Occupational Health and Safety legislation