Customer Care Representative
- LocationMaitland, Australia
SYKES Australia is part of a leading global company in the field of outsourcing and customer contact centre management.
With well-established offices located on the Gold Coast, Hunter Valley and Sydney, we provide value-added solutions and strive to deliver the highest level of customer engagement and brand loyalty for our clients.
This year SYKES are celebrating 20 years in Australia. We are transforming our business and due to significant growth and the introduction of new lines of business, we are currently on the lookout for customer service superstars.
This is a blended inbound and outbound customer assist position, focused on handling enquiries and delivering fair Collections solutions and service, in order to nurture our customers back to financial health.
This is an opportunity to work for a global organisation, providing exceptional customer service on behalf of one Australia’s big 4 banks.
Reporting to the Team Manager, your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Answering and responding to incoming customer enquiries
- Working with customers to assist them in finding a solution to bring their account in to order in a timely manner
- Making outbound customer calls to provide assistance and discuss payment options
- Investigating and resolving customer issues
What's on offer
At SYKES, we invest in people. We hire extraordinary people and provide them with the benefits and opportunities they need to work, learn and grow.
When you work for SYKES, you will have access to the following perks:
- Sign-on bonus of $500
- Performance based reward and recognition program
- Incentives for living the SYKES Way values
- Comprehensive 2 week paid training, plus on the job support and coaching
- Employee development and leadership programs
- Monthly engagement events and opportunity to give back through our community partnership program
- Foxtel, iPads, PlayStation & comfortable seating in our chill-out zone
- Supportive growth and development in your career
- FREE Employee Assistance Program for all staff and immediate family members
We are looking for dedicated Customer Service Representatives with exceptional people and communication skills, who thrive in a professional and customer centric environment.
In addition to this you will also have:
- Previous experience in a customer service environment
- Inbound and outbound calling experience
- The ability to deliver customer focused solutions, in a timely manner
- Good attention to detail
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Flexibility to be rostered to work between 8am – 10pm, Monday to Friday, and some Saturdays
To be successful in this role you will be a team player and have a proactive and energetic approach to the day.
So, if this sounds like you, start a conversation about your career with SYKES, by applying today.
All applicants must have working rights in Australia, be over 18 years of age and undergo full background screening